Click the stars to rate
104,373 Rated by :
Looks Can Be Deceiving
While this sharp looking mobile may look a million bucks, it actually fits nicely into a conservative budget. The Motorola C261ís high-quality, thin candy bar form looks both sophisticated and expensive ?no one will ever know itís such a steal!
Communication, Your Way
Let your fingers do the talking. With a built-in VGA camera, this little mobile make moments last longer as you snap photos and send them instantly to friends, family or colleagues. And with IM, you can connect with others in real-time to make quick social plans or business decisions.
Take Care of Business
Whether accessing the Internet or using the speakerphone while on the go, the Motorola C261 is ready to deliver. With up to 450 minutes of talk time**, you have plenty of time to surf, talk and more.
The Motorola C261 is ready to play when you are. Enjoy the large, vibrant color display while playing a game or downloading screensavers, wallpapers and photos. created as your mobile of choice day or night, the Motorola C261 offers round-the-clock appeal via unique backlighting ?keypad numbers and letters are white in daylight and glow red at night ?youíll always text and dial with accuracy.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
The Motorola C261 is expected to be available in Q4 2005.
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
fiqPosted On : September 26, 2010