Click the stars to rate
49,359 Rated by :
Talk with Your Hands
With a large touch screen display and Motorola’s advanced handwriting recognition, it’s easy to communicate – whether you are sending or receiving SMS or e-mail. Text entry is as easy as using the stylus to write directly on the 2.2” interactive screen.
For even more visual communications, shoot, snap and share pictures or video with the built in 2 megapixel camera and video recording and playback functionality. Share photos and videos instantly via MMS or e-mail, or with up to 2 GB of removable memory, there is plenty of room to store photos and video to show off to friends later.
A Stylish Touch Screen for All Budgets
Be the envy of your friends with the sleek and chic A810. The A810 provides the functionality and features you desire at a price you can afford. The touch screen display and user-friendly interface allow for quick text entry and easy navigation. Motorola A810 is feature rich and fully loaded, including easy pairing with Bluetooth® enabled accessories1.
• Kapasiti Bateri Apple iPhone 6 4.7" dan 5.5" didedahkan
• Moto G, Moto X, & Moto E here to get Android 4.4.4 update very soon
• 10 juta Unit Mi 3 dijual, edisi 'Champagne Gold' dilancarkan
• Motorola Moto G might be cheapest 4G LTE handset in Malaysia soon
• Moto E Spotted In SIRIM Database, Malaysian Release Imminent
• Android 4.4.3 KitKat Arrives In Malaysia For Nexus Devices
• Motorola Announces The Moto G 4G - Moto G With 4G Support
• The best smartphones to look out for in 2014
Ms. NoraPosted On : September 25, 2009
|Possible or not if I want to use google maps through this phone??|
(For example I can't browse to google maps when I use it through Motorola L7 even though the phone allowed to open certain website)