Click the stars to rate
48,235 Rated by :
Talk with Your Hands
With a large touch screen display and Motorola’s advanced handwriting recognition, it’s easy to communicate – whether you are sending or receiving SMS or e-mail. Text entry is as easy as using the stylus to write directly on the 2.2” interactive screen.
For even more visual communications, shoot, snap and share pictures or video with the built in 2 megapixel camera and video recording and playback functionality. Share photos and videos instantly via MMS or e-mail, or with up to 2 GB of removable memory, there is plenty of room to store photos and video to show off to friends later.
A Stylish Touch Screen for All Budgets
Be the envy of your friends with the sleek and chic A810. The A810 provides the functionality and features you desire at a price you can afford. The touch screen display and user-friendly interface allow for quick text entry and easy navigation. Motorola A810 is feature rich and fully loaded, including easy pairing with Bluetooth® enabled accessories1.
• Moto G Launched In Malaysia - RM 698 (8GB); RM 798 (16GB)
• Telefon mampu milik - Motorola Moto G Kini Boleh Didapati Di Malaysia
• Is The Moto G Launching In Malaysia On January 10, 2014?
• Are we about to see the Moto G in Malaysia soon?
• Motorola unveils the Moto G - a super affordable mid-range smartphone
• How to get the 3 main moto x features in your Android devices
• Motorola Droid 5 leaked, QWERTY smartphones long from dead
• What we know: Motorola’s maiden Google smartphone Moto X launch
Ms. NoraPosted On : September 25, 2009
|Possible or not if I want to use google maps through this phone??|
(For example I can't browse to google maps when I use it through Motorola L7 even though the phone allowed to open certain website)