Click the stars to rate
102,744 Rated by :
The LG-U8500/U880 Special Edition is exclusively designed by Roberto Cavalli, Italian-born world-class fashion designer and has been simultaneously launched in 7 countries including the UK, Italy, Austria, Hong Kong and Australia. Earlier in December, LG released a limited edition of its U8360 model designed by Cavalli, offering only 999 units in Italy at 999 euros, which proved to be a great success.
The LG-U8500/U880 is only 18.2mm thick and is equipped with sophisticated multimedia features to suit fashion-conscious trendsetters. With large memory capacity, users can store more than 20 MP3 songs. The model also supports a 1.3 mega-pixel camera, video telephony, T-Flash external memory and Bluetooth.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014