LG Town GT350
Click the stars to rate
28,540 Rated by :
This phone’s four-row QWERTY keypad offers a spacious layout that reduces mistyping and customizable shortcut keys provide direct access to optimized interfaces for each network, has a 2-megapixel camera, offers Wi-Fi support for faster internet access.
Fully optimized touch interface and a wide a 3" 400 x 240 pixel touchscreen, a slim 15.9 mm profile, The stylish design and availability in four colors aqua blue, purple, light silver and black.
• LG & Samsung Akan Memperkenalkan Telefon Pintar Skrin Fleksible OLED Bulan Ini
• The Nexus 5 resurfaces again
• Nexus 5 specifications revealed?
• [Video] LG G2 beamed up to space to showcase its 13MP camera
• LG teases its G Pad 8.3
• LG boss talks about new tablet, phablet, Firefox device and smartwatch
• LG announces 2560 x 1440 smartphone display, first in the world
• LG announces budget Optimus L1 II, priced US$ 95
Big SamPosted On : August 25, 2011
|Although it's a nice looking phone but I guess it's just scraps. Youtube is installed on the phone but it doesn't work. You have to download videos before watching which is pretty bad.|