LG Scarlet II TV
Click the stars to rate
31,509 Rated by :
The gadget is intended to operate in GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz networks, is equipped with a 3-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 240 × 400 pixels, a 3.15-megapixel camera, 15 MB of internal memory, slot for microSD memory card with capacity up to 16 GB.
In addition, the phone is equipped with Bluetooth wireless module, music player with support for Dolby Mobile technology and ability to play DivX-video.
The battery with capacity of 1100 mAh provides up to 7 hours of power in talk mode and up to three weeks – in standby mode. The dimensions of the mobile phone are 106.7 × 51.9 × 12.9 mm.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014