LG Scarlet II TV
Click the stars to rate
31,593 Rated by :
The gadget is intended to operate in GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz networks, is equipped with a 3-inch touchscreen with a resolution of 240 × 400 pixels, a 3.15-megapixel camera, 15 MB of internal memory, slot for microSD memory card with capacity up to 16 GB.
In addition, the phone is equipped with Bluetooth wireless module, music player with support for Dolby Mobile technology and ability to play DivX-video.
The battery with capacity of 1100 mAh provides up to 7 hours of power in talk mode and up to three weeks – in standby mode. The dimensions of the mobile phone are 106.7 × 51.9 × 12.9 mm.
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
• LG G3 spotted in the wild
• This is the LG G3
• LG teases their G Watch smartwatch
• LG announces three new G Pad tablets
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera