Click the stars to rate
32,389 Rated by :
LG companies from the Republic of Korea has recently introduced a section in the shape of a mysterious Huage products S5300 exposed. The European mobile operator Orange will likely become the first company to introduce its Tiepai. The aircraft equipped with a 300,000 pixels of the first images to support wireless Laya functions. Although we do not know how hard LG S5300 is a space, but new type of resolution which can record up to 60 minutes 176x144 the 3GP format audio video, so presume it should be about 64MB in capacity was not excessive. Furthermore, S5300 also supports MP3, MP4, AAC, M4A and WMA audio formats, such as video broadcasting documents and Java MIDP 2.0 with the expansion of capacity.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014