Click the stars to rate
38,456 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
LG companies from the Republic of Korea has recently introduced a section in the shape of a mysterious Huage products S5300 exposed. The European mobile operator Orange will likely become the first company to introduce its Tiepai. The aircraft equipped with a 300,000 pixels of the first images to support wireless Laya functions. Although we do not know how hard LG S5300 is a space, but new type of resolution which can record up to 60 minutes 176x144 the 3GP format audio video, so presume it should be about 64MB in capacity was not excessive. Furthermore, S5300 also supports MP3, MP4, AAC, M4A and WMA audio formats, such as video broadcasting documents and Java MIDP 2.0 with the expansion of capacity.
• The LG Watch Urbane can now be yours for RM1,599
• The LG G Flex 2 is here in Malaysia
• A sneak peek at the LG G Watch R
• Smaller Version Of LG G3 Announced - The LG G3 Beat
• LG G3 Is Now Available In Malaysia...Well Unofficially
• Tweet Reply From LG Confirms That G3 Is Heading To Malaysia?
• Everything you need to know about the LG G3 in 2 minutes
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3