LG Prada II
Click the stars to rate
27,997 Rated by :
Its elegant good looks combined with a digitally sophisticated interface made it instantly appealing. The culmination of Prada research and development in the complete interior as well as exterior design and functionality of the phone and accessories was key to this success.
The unique QWERTY keyboard available only with the new telephone is designed for maximum ease of use. The metallic feel makes it a pleasure to touch and type, complimenting the slick design aesthetic. The silver keyboard along with the additional on-screen, call and hang-up buttons gives fresh tactility to the original minimal concept.
Other enhanced features include 3G compatibility with video calling, 7.2Mbps HSDPA, full HTML browser, the 5 mega pixel camera with Schneider-Kreuznach certified lens, and Wi-Fi accessibility.
The Prada II (KF900) handset by LG is not just for pleasure, this is a luxury design accessory that can also compete on every level with the most technological hand held devices.
The new Prada II mobile will be available with a starting price of 600 Euros though major mobile dealerships in Italy, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Netherlands in the 4Q of 2008.
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
• LG G3 spotted in the wild
• This is the LG G3
• LG teases their G Watch smartwatch
• LG announces three new G Pad tablets
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera