LG Optimus Vu
Click the stars to rate
82,385 Rated by :
Actual Price: TBA
LG decides to take one step ahead from its competitor, announcing the LG Optimus Vu ahead from the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012.
Similar to what we had previously reported, the LG Optimus Vu has a 5-inch IPS display with 1024 x 768 resolution pixels, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 32GB internal storage and a 2080mAh battery.
It has an 8-megapixel main shooter with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front facing camera. Other features include LTE, WiFi Direct, HDMI and DLNA support.
The device will be preloaded with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) at launch, and LG plans to release an Android 4.0 upgrade within three months’ time.
On the surface, the Optimus Vu is slightly wider (90.4 vs 83mm) than the Galaxy Note due to the standard ratio aspect 4:3 display that LG is using. It is also faintly thinner (8.5 vs 9.7mm) and lighter (168 vs 178g) than its competitor. Plus, the phone will be adopting a stylus-input technology.
Official pricing still remains a mystery, but the Optimus Vu will be launching along with LG+ and SK Telecom Korean telcos in early March.
• LG & Samsung Akan Memperkenalkan Telefon Pintar Skrin Fleksible OLED Bulan Ini
• The Nexus 5 resurfaces again
• Nexus 5 specifications revealed?
• [Video] LG G2 beamed up to space to showcase its 13MP camera
• LG teases its G Pad 8.3
• LG boss talks about new tablet, phablet, Firefox device and smartwatch
• LG announces 2560 x 1440 smartphone display, first in the world
• LG announces budget Optimus L1 II, priced US$ 95