LG Optimus L3
Click the stars to rate
230,179 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
LG has unveiled a trio of “L-Style” Android phones, namely the L3.
The LG Optimus L3 will be using “Floating Mass” display technology, which means the displays are attached closely to the glass that creates an optical illusion that the displays are “floating”. These phones have a rectangular metallic design and a leather-textured back cover.
The Optimus L3 has a 3.2-inch display, the smallest among the three. It will be running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and is packed with a 1500 mAh battery.
The Optimus L3 will be available in Europe in early March.
• The LG Watch Urbane can now be yours for RM1,599
• The LG G Flex 2 is here in Malaysia
• A sneak peek at the LG G Watch R
• Smaller Version Of LG G3 Announced - The LG G3 Beat
• LG G3 Is Now Available In Malaysia...Well Unofficially
• Tweet Reply From LG Confirms That G3 Is Heading To Malaysia?
• Everything you need to know about the LG G3 in 2 minutes
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3