LG Optimus L3
Click the stars to rate
129,288 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
LG has unveiled a trio of “L-Style” Android phones, namely the L3.
The LG Optimus L3 will be using “Floating Mass” display technology, which means the displays are attached closely to the glass that creates an optical illusion that the displays are “floating”. These phones have a rectangular metallic design and a leather-textured back cover.
The Optimus L3 has a 3.2-inch display, the smallest among the three. It will be running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and is packed with a 1500 mAh battery.
The Optimus L3 will be available in Europe in early March.
• LG & Samsung Akan Memperkenalkan Telefon Pintar Skrin Fleksible OLED Bulan Ini
• The Nexus 5 resurfaces again
• Nexus 5 specifications revealed?
• [Video] LG G2 beamed up to space to showcase its 13MP camera
• LG teases its G Pad 8.3
• LG boss talks about new tablet, phablet, Firefox device and smartwatch
• LG announces 2560 x 1440 smartphone display, first in the world
• LG announces budget Optimus L1 II, priced US$ 95