LG Optimus L3 E405
Click the stars to rate
83,758 Rated by :
LG will be offering dual-SIM variant of the Optimus L3 at selected regions.
Ukraine’s LG website revealed that the dual-SIM variant of the Optimus L3 does not have the physical home button. Instead, it is replaced by a row of capacitive buttons including the common Menu, Home and Back buttons. The fourth button allows user to choose an active SIM card you wish to use.
Otherwise, the specifications of the entry-level Android phone are similar to the original Optimus L3. It has a 3.2-inch display with 240 x 320 resolution pixels, an 800MHz processor, a 3.2-megapixel camera and 1GB internal storage. It is running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
• Kemungkinan LG akan mengumumkan jam pintar G-Arch tak lama lagi
• Mozilla partners with mobile manufacturers to get FirefoxOS out faster
• LG confirms 5.5" LG GX for Korean market
• 5 Best Gadgets To Get In Malaysia This Christmas
• Telefon Pintar Flexible LG G Flex Mula Memasuki Pasaran Asia
• 5 of the best smartphones you can get under RM 1,000 in Malaysia
• Disgruntled employee leaked new Nexus 10 (2013) images
• Oh no, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S3 delayed