LG Optimus L3 E405
Click the stars to rate
111,010 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
LG will be offering dual-SIM variant of the Optimus L3 at selected regions.
Ukraine’s LG website revealed that the dual-SIM variant of the Optimus L3 does not have the physical home button. Instead, it is replaced by a row of capacitive buttons including the common Menu, Home and Back buttons. The fourth button allows user to choose an active SIM card you wish to use.
Otherwise, the specifications of the entry-level Android phone are similar to the original Optimus L3. It has a 3.2-inch display with 240 x 320 resolution pixels, an 800MHz processor, a 3.2-megapixel camera and 1GB internal storage. It is running on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
• Smaller Version Of LG G3 Announced - The LG G3 Beat
• LG G3 Is Now Available In Malaysia...Well Unofficially
• Tweet Reply From LG Confirms That G3 Is Heading To Malaysia?
• Everything you need to know about the LG G3 in 2 minutes
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
• LG G3 spotted in the wild
• This is the LG G3
• LG teases their G Watch smartwatch