Click the stars to rate
253,413 Rated by :
With a look and feel totally dissimilar to any previous handset, the LG Chocolate phone is the first product from LG’s premium series of mobile phones that combine fantastic styling with cutting-edge technology.
The LG Chocolate phone which has been launched in Korea last November has already sold over 300,000 units in 3 months and won two European design awards (iF Design Award and Red dot Design Award for its unique styling and user interface).
Its popularity among celebrities and socialites has led to the handset claiming over 7% of the total handset market in Korea, arguably the world’s most competitive marketplace for mobile communications.
The European versions of the LG Chocolate phone will be tailored to suit the European market and therefore differ slightly from the one launched in Korea.
The LG Chocolate phone (LG-KG800) will be available in Europe from May 3rd, 2006.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014