Click the stars to rate
139,601 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
LG presented ultra slim LG KG320 at CeBIT 2006. LG KG320 is but 9.9mm thick, the length makes 95.5mm. For achievement of such dimensions the diagonal of the display had to be sacrificed so the phone has 1.7” TFT display with the resolution of 176x220 pixel supporting 260 K colors.
If the attractiveness of the front panel is, well, rather lame, the rear side is mostly stylish. The lens of 1.3 Mp camera is closed with a special cover which is an integral part of the phone and has a mechanism for opening/closing of a slider kind. The multimedia possibilities are presented by music player and game.
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
• LG G3 spotted in the wild
• This is the LG G3
• LG teases their G Watch smartwatch
• LG announces three new G Pad tablets
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera