Click the stars to rate
133,739 Rated by :
LG presented ultra slim LG KG320 at CeBIT 2006. LG KG320 is but 9.9mm thick, the length makes 95.5mm. For achievement of such dimensions the diagonal of the display had to be sacrificed so the phone has 1.7” TFT display with the resolution of 176x220 pixel supporting 260 K colors.
If the attractiveness of the front panel is, well, rather lame, the rear side is mostly stylish. The lens of 1.3 Mp camera is closed with a special cover which is an integral part of the phone and has a mechanism for opening/closing of a slider kind. The multimedia possibilities are presented by music player and game.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014