Click the stars to rate
51,788 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
LG GW990 is an innovative mobile internet device that combines the high performance and rich internet capabilities of a PC with the mobility of a smartphone. The 4.8-inch full touchscreen display with a 2.13:1 aspect ratio offers a compelling mobile viewing experience. The display runs at a resolution of 1024 x 480 pixels and provides a full screen to display web content without the need for scrolling. The device is expected to come to market in the second half of 2010.
The LG GW990 uses S-Class UI and also includes a 5 megapixel camera, 720p HD Video, 3D gaming, A-GPS, WiFi, digital compass and 16GB of flash memory.
The user experience on devices such as the LG GW990 will continue to improve as faster broadband speeds emerge with 4G deployments. While the version that was demonstrated in the keynote was based on HSPA, LG indicated that the GW990 is extensible to support Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks and has plans to add this functionality in the future.
• Smaller Version Of LG G3 Announced - The LG G3 Beat
• LG G3 Is Now Available In Malaysia...Well Unofficially
• Tweet Reply From LG Confirms That G3 Is Heading To Malaysia?
• Everything you need to know about the LG G3 in 2 minutes
• LG's Latest Flagship Smartphone Is Here - The LG G3
• LG G3 spotted in the wild
• This is the LG G3
• LG teases their G Watch smartwatch
mamatPosted On : March 15, 2010
|kalau dpt enpon ni memang puas ati, siap usung letak kat belakang|