Click the stars to rate
47,144 Rated by :
LG GW990 is an innovative mobile internet device that combines the high performance and rich internet capabilities of a PC with the mobility of a smartphone. The 4.8-inch full touchscreen display with a 2.13:1 aspect ratio offers a compelling mobile viewing experience. The display runs at a resolution of 1024 x 480 pixels and provides a full screen to display web content without the need for scrolling. The device is expected to come to market in the second half of 2010.
The LG GW990 uses S-Class UI and also includes a 5 megapixel camera, 720p HD Video, 3D gaming, A-GPS, WiFi, digital compass and 16GB of flash memory.
The user experience on devices such as the LG GW990 will continue to improve as faster broadband speeds emerge with 4G deployments. While the version that was demonstrated in the keynote was based on HSPA, LG indicated that the GW990 is extensible to support Long Term Evolution (LTE) networks and has plans to add this functionality in the future.
• LG G Pro 2 Dilancarkan - Keunikan 'Flash' kamera bahagian hadapan dan paparan 5.9-inci
• 6" LG G Pro 2 in Korea, LG G2 mini coming at MWC
• LG G PRO 2 Dilancarkan 13 Februari Ini
• Now, Even The Google Nexus 5 May Go Colorful
• LG G2 Kini Hadir Didalam Warna Emas
• LG G3 to have 1440x2560p QHD display & 16MP camera?
• This Samsung Galaxy S5 Has A Curved Display
• Kemungkinan LG akan mengumumkan jam pintar G-Arch tak lama lagi
mamatPosted On : March 15, 2010
|kalau dpt enpon ni memang puas ati, siap usung letak kat belakang|