Click the stars to rate
75,214 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
With LG’s S-Class user-interface and fast internet browsing via Vodafone’s high-speed mobile broadband network or WiFi, information is always at the user’s fingertips. Its large 3.0" full touchscreen makes it easy to navigate while browsing the internet, writing text messages and memos, or getting directions with its in-built GPS navigation function.
The intuitive user-interface on Windows Mobile 6.5 is easily customisable so Vodafone customers can personalise their phone to their own particular style. Using 3rd party applications, customers can change the look and feel with a personal background or designer themes and personalise the home screen so the information they need, such as weather reports, the latest traffic information or stock prices, is always easy to find. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync email ensures you never need miss an email again, be it from your personal or work account. As one of a new generation of Windows phones, the LG GM750 Smartphone is poised to take advantage of future Vodafone services.
In addition to internet and email connectivity, consumers will be able to download applications directly to their phone via Windows Marketplace for Mobile, automatically back up and synch photos, music and texts to their PC using the free My Phone service, plus use Windows Live to check Hotmail or IM with friends on the PC or Xbox video game system. With a 5 megapixel camera as well, with the LG GM750 customers will have all the tools, features and widgets they’ll need to get the most fun from life, and never miss or forget a special moment.
• LG G Pro 2 Dilancarkan - Keunikan 'Flash' kamera bahagian hadapan dan paparan 5.9-inci
• 6" LG G Pro 2 in Korea, LG G2 mini coming at MWC
• LG G PRO 2 Dilancarkan 13 Februari Ini
• Now, Even The Google Nexus 5 May Go Colorful
• LG G2 Kini Hadir Didalam Warna Emas
• LG G3 to have 1440x2560p QHD display & 16MP camera?
• This Samsung Galaxy S5 Has A Curved Display
• Kemungkinan LG akan mengumumkan jam pintar G-Arch tak lama lagi