Click the stars to rate
93,275 Rated by :
A trendsetter in its own right, G262ís specialty encamps around its musical excellence. The sound produced from the pair of 3D stereo speakers with vivid surround sound gives majestic resonance to 40 polyphonic ring tones. Armed with the MP3/AAC playback software and dedicated player control buttons on the front, the G262 delivers high quality aural delight, all packed in a sleek clamshell design. Consumers will also benefit from its intuitive user interface and a seductive graphic equalizer, providing a dose of adrenalin to music lovers.
In addition to being a capable handset equipped with Bluetooth, the G262 also has an inbuilt memory of 8MB and a Mini SD card slot which allows for memory expansion, so users can store more high resolution photos, video recordings and music into this mobile powerhouse!
The G262 sports a generous 2-inch TFT LCD internal screen which displays images in all its 262,000 colour glory. This non-reflecting screen displays high-definition moving images compared to other existing LCD products due to its clear and vivid view with stable focus and view angle. The vibrant external OLED sub-screen displays photo caller ID for incoming calls and makes taking self-portraits a fun and easy activity.
Boasting tri-band network capabilities of GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz, the G262 is targeted to hit the Singapore shelves in Q4 of 2005.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014