Click the stars to rate
63,268 Rated by :
To complement the audio player, this phone also comes with 64-polyphonic sound, a colour equaliser to further enhance the audio experience and external “Music” interface buttons (play/pause, forward and rewind) located underneath the external screen.
As for its phone functions, this clamshell is a triband (GSM900/1800/1900) with 88MB of built-in memory, a 1.86in 65,000-colour TFT LCD (thin-film transistor liquid-crystal display), VGA camera (640 x 480pixel resolution) with 2x digital zoom, General Packet Radio Service (GPRS), multimedia messaging service (MMS) and Personal Information Management (PIM) functions such as scheduler, alarm and phonebook.
It offers 3.5 hours of talktime and up to 200 hours of standby time.
• The White House May Replace BlackBerry With Samsung Or LG
• MWC 2014: HTC One Named Best Smartphone 2013 In GSMA Awards
• LG G2 mini Unveiled, Sporting 4.7" Display & 8MP Camera
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• LG L Series III announced, Starting With L90, L70 & L40
• How Much Of Your Phone Is Actually Screen?
• G Pro 2 : Phablet Terbaik Daripada LG - Pencabar Note 3
• LG G2 Mini Akan Dilancarkan Di Majlis MWC 2014