LG Arena Maxx LU9400
Click the stars to rate
47,500 Rated by :
The mobile manufacturer LG and mobile operator LG Telecom have officially presented the mobile phone LG Arena Max LU9400. The new device will be available on sale with the name LG Maxx LG9400.
LG Maxx LG9400 is the first phone based on Snapdragon processor with a clock frequency of 1 GHz. Unlike the smartphone Nexus One, LG GW820 eXpo and the Xperia X10, based on the chipset Qualcomm QSD8250, the mobile phone LG Maxx LG9400 works on a Qualcomm QSD8650 chip.
LG Maxx is equipped with a 3.5-inch touch screen with WVGA resolution, a 5-megapixel camera, GPS-navigation support, is working in networks of Wi-Fi, and has on-board a receiver for mobile TV T-DMB. The device supports DivX, playback of HD-video, and is controlled by the interface LG S-Class 3D UI.
The implementation of LG Maxx in South Korea will take place trough LG Telecom, SK Telecom and KT.
• LG G Pro 2 Dilancarkan - Keunikan 'Flash' kamera bahagian hadapan dan paparan 5.9-inci
• 6" LG G Pro 2 in Korea, LG G2 mini coming at MWC
• LG G PRO 2 Dilancarkan 13 Februari Ini
• Now, Even The Google Nexus 5 May Go Colorful
• LG G2 Kini Hadir Didalam Warna Emas
• LG G3 to have 1440x2560p QHD display & 16MP camera?
• This Samsung Galaxy S5 Has A Curved Display
• Kemungkinan LG akan mengumumkan jam pintar G-Arch tak lama lagi