Click the stars to rate
357,717 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
Being a budget smartphone, specs are a tad on the underwhelming end. However, you do get the full Android experience with Froyo, which adds full Flash compatibility and WiFi hotspot capability, among other features you'll rarely find in the lower range of mobile devices.
Details of the Huawei Ideos include a 2.8-inch touchscreen display (240 x 320 resolution), a 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus, aGPS, stereo Bluetooth, 3G with HSDPA, WiFi and microSD card expansion (up to 16GB). Processor is a paltry 528MHz, though, so we're really not sure about the prospects of Flash on the browser, even if it is available.
It will be a raw Android device, meaning it won't come with any tweaks or UI overlay. At the entry-level prices they're looking at (Huawei says it should be well under $200, without a contract), I don't think there's really much to complain about. This actually sounds like a sweet deal.
Available in four colors (yellow, blue, black and purple),the Huawei Ideos should begin appearing in some markets within the next two weeks.
• Huawei P8 Officially Launched In This Region, Priced At RM1,799
• The Huawei P8 will be available for pre-orders on 2nd June
• ASUS ZenPad Seen In Full Ahead Of Computex 2015 Debut
• Huawei P8 Lite akan dilancarkan bulan hadapan
• The Huawei P8 Lite will likely come to Malaysia
• The Huawei MediaPad M2 Gets Unveiled Without Much Fanfare
• The Huawei P8 to be launched next month
• Huawei Honor 3C Play Announced, Even Cheaper Than The Honor 3C
nasPosted On : April 24, 2011
|hf nie takder intanel memory ker? leh tahu...|
U8150Posted On : March 28, 2011
|all had been sold out. tq|
U8150Posted On : March 26, 2011
|New update: Last unit, RM499 + 8gb Memory Card . call 012 3753213|