Click the stars to rate
201,240 Rated by :
7 September 2011 – Huawei has recently unveiled a new Android smartphone, the Huawei Honor. On the surface, the Huawei Honor looks much alike with the Samsung Galaxy S II. The device has a 10.9mm thin at its thickest point and weighs approximately 140g.
Huawei Honor features a 4-inch FWVGA display with 480 x 854 resolution pixels, 1.2GHz solo-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM, an 8-megapixel main shutter and 2-megapixel front facing camera. It is equipped with a 4GB of internal storage and accepts microSD card up to 32GB. Huawei Honor will be running on Android version 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) with its own customized skinning on top of it.
Connectivity-wise, the Huawei Honor supports all the obligatory connectivity options including 14.4Mbps HSDPA, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and GPS. It is also packed with a 1900mAh battery that Huawei touted that it will be able to last up to three days with a single charge.
The "Classic Black" of Huawei Honor will be available coming to Asia-Pacific, China, Russia and the Middle East in Q4 of 2011. More colors will be available soon when approaching the Christmas holidays.
• Images of Huawei Ascend P7 leaked
• [Preview] MWC 2014 - What You Can Expect From The Big 5
• Telefon Pintar Xiaomi Redmi - Kurang Daripada RM500
• Top 5 tablets under RM1000 this Christmas season
• Win smartphones and shopping/travel vouchers in the Finding Huawei contest!
• Huawei Ascend G700 now available in Malaysia for RM 899
• Top 5 Android phablets to get
• Top 5 Phablet Terbaik Di Malaysia
kelvinPosted On : October 10, 2011
|went arrive to malaysia. and i want to know the price|
jewelPosted On : October 6, 2011
|I want buy this.I Live in Bangladesh.If i want to buy this, What can i do?|
Har PrasadPosted On : October 3, 2011
|Very good loking phone and great feature.I want buy this so plz send this phone cost on my mail id.|