Click the stars to rate
261,025 Rated by :
AP Price: RM 950 - 980
7 September 2011 – Huawei has recently unveiled a new Android smartphone, the Huawei Honor. On the surface, the Huawei Honor looks much alike with the Samsung Galaxy S II. The device has a 10.9mm thin at its thickest point and weighs approximately 140g.
Huawei Honor features a 4-inch FWVGA display with 480 x 854 resolution pixels, 1.2GHz solo-core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM, an 8-megapixel main shutter and 2-megapixel front facing camera. It is equipped with a 4GB of internal storage and accepts microSD card up to 32GB. Huawei Honor will be running on Android version 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) with its own customized skinning on top of it.
Connectivity-wise, the Huawei Honor supports all the obligatory connectivity options including 14.4Mbps HSDPA, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and GPS. It is also packed with a 1900mAh battery that Huawei touted that it will be able to last up to three days with a single charge.
The "Classic Black" of Huawei Honor will be available coming to Asia-Pacific, China, Russia and the Middle East in Q4 of 2011. More colors will be available soon when approaching the Christmas holidays.
• Huawei P8 Officially Launched In This Region, Priced At RM1,799
• The Huawei P8 will be available for pre-orders on 2nd June
• ASUS ZenPad Seen In Full Ahead Of Computex 2015 Debut
• Huawei P8 Lite akan dilancarkan bulan hadapan
• The Huawei P8 Lite will likely come to Malaysia
• The Huawei MediaPad M2 Gets Unveiled Without Much Fanfare
• The Huawei P8 to be launched next month
• Huawei Honor 3C Play Announced, Even Cheaper Than The Honor 3C
kelvinPosted On : October 10, 2011
|went arrive to malaysia. and i want to know the price|
jewelPosted On : October 6, 2011
|I want buy this.I Live in Bangladesh.If i want to buy this, What can i do?|
Har PrasadPosted On : October 3, 2011
|Very good loking phone and great feature.I want buy this so plz send this phone cost on my mail id.|