Click the stars to rate
239,661 Rated by :
Building on its rich ten year history of mobile phone innovations, the HTC Touch represents extensive research and development and the conviction that fingertip control will enable more efficient, natural and intuitive touch screen navigation. The groundbreaking HTC Touch offers a new and unique way of controlling touch screen-based devices by recognising and responding to the sweep of a finger across the screen. It is even intelligent enough to distinguish between finger and stylus input and then respond accordingly.
Smart, stylish and versatile, the HTC Touch brings together a wide variety of communication, entertainment and professional capabilities that enable mobile consumers to balance work and play. The new HTC-designed homescreen provides one-touch access to emails, text messages, calendar appointments and contacts, as well as current weather conditions and forecasts for hundreds of cities around the world.
The HTC Touch is the first device to feature TouchFLO the new underlying touch screen technology developed by HTC. Consumers simply sweep their finger up the display to launch an animated, three-dimensional interface comprising three screens: Contacts, Media and Applications. The interface can be spun by swiping a finger right or left across the display, providing efficient access to the features consumers use most. TouchFLO also enhances finger touch scrolling and browsing of Web pages, documents, messages and contact lists.
Leveraging the broad functionality of Windows Mobile 6 Professional, the HTC Touch includes Outlook Mobile, Office Mobile, Windows Live and the capabilities to run thousands of third-party applications. Users can surf the web with Internet Explorer send and receive emails, chat on Messenger and send files to their own web space through Windows Live Other HTC Touch details include:
- Dimensions: 99.9mm (L) x 58mm (W) x 13.9mm (T)
- Weight: 112g with battery
- 1GB microSD storage card included / 64MB RAM, 128MB ROM
- 2.8" LCD touch screen with backlight, 240 x 320 dots resolution with 65,536 colours
- Battery Life: Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh
- Standby time: Up to 200 / Talk time: Up to 5 hours
- Camera: 2.0 mega-pixel CMOS colour camera
- Windows Mobile 6?Professional with Direct Push Email and HTML email support
- Wireless Connectivity: GSM/GPRS/EDGE Tri-band: 900, 1800,1900, Wi-Fi? IEEE 802.11 b/g and Bluetooth?2.0
- Choice of two colors at launch - elegant soft black or alluring wasabi green
• HTC One M8 Prime QHD dilancarkan September ini - kamera 18MP
• HTC One M8 - A Very Quick First Impression
• "2014 Flagship Killer" Is Finally Here - The OnePlus One
• Coming Soon: Mini & Phablet Variant of The New HTC One (M8)?
• 5 things to know about the All New HTC One ahead of launch tomorrow
• HTC M8 Akan Mempunyai "FlipCover" Yang Menarik?
• [Video] All New HTC One gets full reveal in new video ahead of launch
• Rangkuman Hari Pertama MWC 2014 - Samsung, Huawei & Alcatel
samPosted On : October 5, 2010
|any one have selling HTC touch?offer me, used or new.....0126515517|
kryptonitePosted On : March 23, 2009
|i have htc touch white colour 95% scratch free. i take care very good, always put inside a small bag. i have all the accesorries such as earphone, 2 stylus, CD. I would like to sell as my company bought for me E71. Please email me if interested to buy.|
syahPosted On : October 13, 2008
|cikzura-price can go lower?|