HTC Touch Cruise 09
Click the stars to rate
164,411 Rated by :
Your Life Chronicles
We all strive to capture and hang on to the moments that touch our life. The HTC Touch Cruise does just that. Take a picture and the HTC Footprints automatically saves your location. Embellish your instance further by adding the thoughts that surrounded that special moment. You can even grab the sound of your friend’s laughter to go along with your memory. Your Life Chronicles
The best part about HTC Footprints is that you can use them to find your way back to the hidden little café you visited last year, or the elm tree under which your loved one popped the big question. And if you want, you can simply flip through your collection and laugh about the times that helped create who you are today. HTC Footprints is like a journal of your life’s highlights, making them always within your reach.
Your Travels, Now Made Easier
The navigation software of the HTC Touch Cruise makes it a breeze to get around town. The cool thing is that it now comes with a car kit that helps you get even more out of your smartphone while you’re on the road. Simply put the Touch Cruise in the car kit holder and it automatically changes to NaviPanel mode. NaviPanel offers you a convenient one-touch interface to all the travel tools you need like GPS navigation shortcuts. Tap Go Home and the included software efficiently guides you to your destination. It even helps you locate services or avoid traffic jams on the way. But most importantly, it will never, ever let you get lost.
Boasting a compact and sleek design with a 2.8 inch QVGA display, the HTC Touch Cruise is a further demonstration of HTC’s continued commitment to innovation, providing consumers with a variety of devices designed to meet their individual needs. Using HTC’s TouchFLO technology, the HTC Touch Cruise provides fingertip access to phone, contacts, email, messaging, calendar and GPS applications, making it a strong all-around device.
The new HTC Touch Cruise will be available to customers across all major global markets in spring 2009.
Key HTC Touch Cruise Specifications
- Size: 102 x 53.5 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 103 grams
- Connectivity: WCDMA/HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Operating system: Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with QVGA resolution
- Control panel: HTC TouchFLO™, 4-Way navigation wheel with Enter and HTC Footprints™ buttons
- Camera: 3.2 MP, with fixed focus
- Internal memory: 512 MB flash ROM, 256 MB RAM
- Expansion Slot: microSD™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSB (mini-USB 2.0 and audio jack in one)
- Battery: 1100 mAh
- Talk time: GSM: up to 400 minutes
- Standby time: GSM: up to two weeks
- Chipset: Qualcomm® MSM7225™, 528 MHz
• HTC One M8 Prime QHD dilancarkan September ini - kamera 18MP
• HTC One M8 - A Very Quick First Impression
• "2014 Flagship Killer" Is Finally Here - The OnePlus One
• Coming Soon: Mini & Phablet Variant of The New HTC One (M8)?
• 5 things to know about the All New HTC One ahead of launch tomorrow
• HTC M8 Akan Mempunyai "FlipCover" Yang Menarik?
• [Video] All New HTC One gets full reveal in new video ahead of launch
• Rangkuman Hari Pertama MWC 2014 - Samsung, Huawei & Alcatel
utaraPosted On : December 5, 2009
|no front camera... so dissapointed|
edwardwongccPosted On : April 24, 2009
|It has built in GPS !|
just pay RM50 for installation!
Free Local maps, Speed trap warning tone & Traffic lite cam warning tone!
no network required!! no any hidden charges!!
no sim card also work!! ( it proved no network required)
use it free for life!
call me for appointment!!
Web : www.gps-spot.blogspot.com
abakoPosted On : April 19, 2009
|Using this phone for almost a month now. It is perfect after get new |
battery from HTC Engineer Mr. azman from HTC KL (Plaza Berjaya) two
days after bought it. GPS so smooth and what i like most is the DPAD so
easy to use. The battery life for GPS,Music,Youtube with average use
took me at least 1 and half day to charge. But SMS threaded texting is a
bit hard to use, experience it yourself. It is a nice phone to have.