Click the stars to rate
107,231 Rated by :
HTC Primo may be making its appearance at Mobile World Congress next month in a HTC press event.
HTC Primo is expected to be a mid-range Android phone, featuring a 3.7-inch Super AMOLED display, a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor coupled with 512MB RAM and a 5-megapixel camera. The affordable Android phone will be preloaded with Android 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich. Measuring at 9mm, the phone sports a slim profile, even though it is not the thinnest phone available in the market. Plus, the Primo comes with Gorilla Glass protection and Beats Audio.
It is expected to be priced around $380 (approx. RM 1160).
• HTC 'B2' may be the new HTC Butterfly for Asia
• HTC One M8 Prime QHD dilancarkan September ini - kamera 18MP
• HTC One M8 - A Very Quick First Impression
• "2014 Flagship Killer" Is Finally Here - The OnePlus One
• Coming Soon: Mini & Phablet Variant of The New HTC One (M8)?
• 5 things to know about the All New HTC One ahead of launch tomorrow
• HTC M8 Akan Mempunyai "FlipCover" Yang Menarik?
• [Video] All New HTC One gets full reveal in new video ahead of launch