BlackBerry Bold 9900
Click the stars to rate
520,065 Rated by :
AP Price: N/A
The high-performance BlackBerry Bold 9900 features a stunning and iconic design that integrates an incredibly easy-to-use BlackBerry keyboard with a brilliant, high resolution, capacitive touch screen. These exceptional smartphones are built on a new, performance-driven platform powered by the BlackBerry 7 operating system and designed to deliver the ultimate in communications, multimedia and productivity for users around the world.
Thin, Sleek, Iconic Design
Distinguished by an iconic design and the industry's best keyboard, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930 smartphones feature the premium materials and finishes that characterize the BlackBerry Bold line. Both models have a lustrous exterior with a brushed stainless steel frame and a high-gloss glass-weave backplate. They are also the thinnest BlackBerry smartphones yet, at only 10.5mm. The quality materials and optimized design of the new BlackBerry Bold smartphones are instantly evident when held in the hand.
• BlackBerry 10.2.1 update now available in Malaysia
• 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A Smartphone
• BlackBerry teams up with Tune Talk to reward AirAsia customers
• Cara Tetapan Aplikasi Waze Ke Bahasa Malaysia
• [How To] Let Waze speak to you in Bahasa Malaysia
• [How To] Bypass the BBM waiting list for iPhone and Android
• BBM for iPhone and Android reaches over 10 million downloads in just 24 hours
• BlackBerry Z10 Trade Up Programme fetches high trade-in value
|Info||Price & Contact Details|
[ WANT TO SELL ]
Blackberry 9900 for sale. 2hand...well maintain.
This phone is very well kept.Even though this phone is secondhand but only used it for a week..
January 13, 2015
amy(SALE)Posted On : January 26, 2013
|bb bold bold 4 9900 nak lego baru pkai 2bulan harga 85......|
BBBPosted On : December 10, 2012
|orang duk citer model ni kuat makan bateri. ye ker? Os version apa yg paling stabiln jimat bateri? kpd owner model sila respon yer.... sharing is caring|
AYUPosted On : October 30, 2012
|AD WRNA PE? BPE RM HRGA PSRAN SKRG?|