Click the stars to rate
104,687 Rated by :
The quad-band BlackBerry 8700g includes premium phone features such as dedicated phone keys, smart dialling, conference calling, speed dial, speakerphone, and Bluetooth support for hands-free headsets and car kits.
In addition, the BlackBerry 8700g incorporates a QVGA (320 x 240) LCD display with a unique light sensing technology that automatically adjusts the display and keyboard lighting levels to provide optimized visibility in outdoor, indoor and dark environments.
For corporate customers, BlackBerry Enterprise ServerT software tightly integrates with Microsoft® Exchange, IBM Lotus DominoT and Novell GroupWise and works with existing enterprise systems to enable secure, push-based wireless access to email and other corporate data.
For individuals and smaller businesses, BlackBerry Internet ServiceT allows users to access up to ten corporate and/or personal email accounts (including Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Domino and most popular ISP email accounts) from a single device.
The BlackBerry 8700g will be available at all Maxis Centers nationwide. The device has a retail price of RM 2,400.
• BlackBerry 10.2.1 update now available in Malaysia
• 5 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A Smartphone
• BlackBerry teams up with Tune Talk to reward AirAsia customers
• Cara Tetapan Aplikasi Waze Ke Bahasa Malaysia
• [How To] Let Waze speak to you in Bahasa Malaysia
• [How To] Bypass the BBM waiting list for iPhone and Android
• BBM for iPhone and Android reaches over 10 million downloads in just 24 hours
• BlackBerry Z10 Trade Up Programme fetches high trade-in value
AJIT SIRCARPosted On : December 10, 2010
|where is net connection|